**This position has been filled**
Senior Internal Auditor Needed!
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Senior Internal Auditor for an int’l brand. Join the Team of a growing, dynamic, employee oriented company. The Wellington Group has the job you have been looking for…
Internal Auditors are responsible for performing internal audits of corporate and store functions. The role of the Senior Internal Auditor is to plan and lead financial and operational audits, evaluate and improve internal operations, as well as assist in the documentation and assessment of our internal controls. This role offers invaluable experience with its responsibility and exposure to all aspects of the business.
- Design and execute financial and operating audit programs to address relevant risk and audit assertions.Interpret the significance of audit findings, conclude on findings and make practical recommendations
- Assess new, or changes to existing, processes to identify financial and operating risks before launch and recommending improvements
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations
- Manage work requirements and budget to meet assigned initiatives
- Support 404 testing and annual management assessment of internal controls over financial reporting
The qualified candidate will have:
- Business/Accounting degree required: CPA and or CIA certification
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication, analytical, and reporting skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
The Triad of North Carolina: Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)